Monday, February 12, 2007

Day Twelve: The way I were

Lately I've been feeling down. Every day seems the same and I can't tell one week from the next. Stuck in a dead end job with no social life and no prospects. All I'm looking for is that special someone to...hahaha, holy fuck! There's enough Emo blogs out there already. My life is great! I'm working the shift I want and making OK money. I have plenty of spare time in the evenings now to do whatever I want. There's nobody around to coerce me to do things and not do others. Compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah the shift you have now is great for you. Your up already at that time so you might as well get work over with. Emo blogs suck, and don't forget we have rock trivia this week again. Go Top 40!

Anonymous said...

oh my god. get some meth already.

<3,
tiff