Thursday, September 13, 2007

Day Forty-four: Stripper Etiquette


In the last week I've been to the "nudie bar" more often than any other week since I left Calgary.
I always find it rather awkward sitting in the front row. Normally you're not supposed to stare at people, but if you don't stare at a stripper is it considered rude? Would they be insulted if your eyes wander around the room? Do they feel unattractive when they're not the center of attention? Should your eyes be level with their face or boobs, ass, etc. I think these guidelines should be posted on the wall somewhere or maybe at the entrance. Maybe I should just spend more time there until it feels like home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I say look at them during the show, but also break your eye contact (blantently staring at anyone is creepy regardly of the situation)to converse with the others around you. I mean, just look at it as if -if you bought a ticket you're gonna watch it right? well the stripper is your walking dancing movie. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I have a idea. The next time she is sitting in you lap rubbing her ass all over your freshly tented jeans... ask her. Its the least you could do.

Lorne L said...

No, the least I could do is absolutely nothing.