Monday, February 5, 2007

Day Eight: So I'm working in the graveyard

Mostly at work I talk to ignorant hillbillies, however tonight I think I found one with at least half a brain. It is Monday morning at 4:30am where he is and he was drunk, but this is the best I can hope for. After getting all of his shit fixed he told me a joke.
A boy is playing in the park and he has five candy bars. He starts eating one of them and immediately follows it with the other four. An old man in the park sees him gorging on candy and decides to say something about it. The old man approaches him and says, "It's not healthy to eat so many candy bars all at once."
The little boy answers, "My grandfather lived to be one hundred and five years old."
Then the old man asks the lad, "Did your grandfather eat five candy bars in a row?"
To which the little boy replies, "No, but he minded his own fucking business!"

4 comments:

Matthew Grunert said...

nice!

A man came home from work one day to find his wife on the front porch with her bags packed.

'Just where the heck do you think you're going!', said the man.

'I'm going to Las Vegas', said the wife, 'I just found out I can get $400 a night for what I give you for free!

'The man said, 'Wait a minute!', and then ran inside the house only to come back a few minutes later with his suitcases in hand.

'Where the heck are you going?', said the wife.

The man said, 'I want to see how you're gonna live on $800 a year!'

Tara said...

I didn't know you have a blog!

Tara said...

Consider yourself linked!

Lorne L said...

I just started the blog recently, but I've been very active on it. This happens when you're socially impaired.