Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day Forty-one: Hobo Lovin'

Lately I've noticed that most women are cold most of the time. Maybe this is due to their icy hearts or generally sub-zero nether region. For a while I have pondered this issue, with no resolve. Recently I had a stroke of genius(not uncommon). Around town you can see homeless people all wrapped up in toques and scarfs even on the hottest of days. This made me realize that women and hobos are basically the same thing. You may be wondering what the reasoning behind this theory is, but I don't think you're ready to hear it.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Last I checked my heart was no where near my bum.

Anonymous said...

you're insane.

Anonymous said...

Thats because you dont have a heart Colleen, and as for Lorne being insane I think youre confusing his boyish charm and zeal for life with a serious mental disorder. Since you're a woman we wont hold your befuddlement against you.

Colleen said...

You know I have a heart, Troy! You just don't want Lorne to find out about our past love affair.