Saturday, February 10, 2007

Day Eleven: The Old Switcheroo

No, it's not just a tool to lash and beat children with. This week the new rock trivia goers did not show up at all, with the exception of my lovers Troy and Dawn. Fortunately, I was not left defenseless. With no notice at all, the old crew showed up in force to save the day:
Jen - Hardly old enough to know any of the songs, but listens to enough top forty to make up for it.
Meghan - Swarthy, smarmy and surly, a black hearted pirate, watch yourself or you'll end up at the end of her rapier. No, not rapier wit...I said she's a fucking pirate! Morons.
Jenny - Like a twelve year old boy on meth and prozac(except that a twelve year old boy is stronger).
Lisa - She's a bad motha :shut your mouth: but I'm talkin bout Lisa :then I can dig it:.
Any of you with lingering thoughts concerning hate-sex can keep this in mind. If I wanted to have sex with twelve year old boys, I'd become a priest. Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its funny when you say something about Jenny it relates to drugs and young children. You two should just get it over with and sleep with each other.

Anonymous said...

Harrrr.