Saturday, February 3, 2007

Day Six: Moooo

Lately something strange has been on my mind, maybe something disturbing. I do not understand when a woman is called a cow as an insult. Granted, that cows are large and stupid, but they give milk and have four nipples! I mean, holy shit, take your pick. A woman however, has only two nipples and usually neither of them give milk. Imagine if you will, getting all excited thinking about those nice warm breasts, but when you put your lips to work on them...nothing, not even a drop. This is widely regarded as fool's gold, and I for one, am very disappointed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man,

Nice to see you've joined the rest of us bloggers. Although I must admit that, with you, I'm slightly afraid.

So very afraid.

Lorne L said...

Thank you very much. Fear is the first tool of world domination. It's not just about leather harnesses and whips.