Sunday, April 15, 2007

Day Thirty-six: Each End is a New Beginning

Have you ever been in a rut that doesn't seem to end and it has been so long that you can barely remember the beginning? Well, the good thing about a rut is that they always have an end. For the last four and a half years I've been doing the same thing in the same place and very little has changed. It hasn't been a total waste, I've learned plenty over that time and met quite a few people that I respect. Now is the time to move on to greener pastures. It's time to get away from the security net of slow torture and make a grab for the trapeze of freedom. For those of you that haven't figured it out by now I'm talking about starting a new job. There's an E-mail link on my profile for anyone who needs it. Oh....SNAP!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I've lost count of how many jobs i've had in the past 4.5 years!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations once again Lorne.

Anonymous said...

I hate you and your newfound freedom. You should have come in to work one last time and had a good time *wink
I'm just bitter that I'm still sitting here doing YOUR job. Argh.

Unknown said...

Lorne's newfound freedom is the just the second of many that will happen if I have my say.. Hahah, down with Convergys and its hypocrisy!! Oh, and what Lorne said: I will miss the many friends that I made while I was incarcerated at that place; I vow to free as many as I can though... I hate to see people suffer.

Anonymous said...

You cant save them all Jim! But you can save me! I'm young and healthy your efforts won't be wasted on me! Please for anything you consider holy and right in this world show me this freedom you speek of.

Fayshadow