Monday, March 12, 2007

Day Twenty-five: Gumdrops and Lollypops

It's been a while since I posted on this blog. The router mentioned previously caused more trouble than I had anticipated, but I've now replaced it and put it to rest. The weather has been quite warm recently and in the spirit of things heating up I implore you to think about one person that you really hate. Don't just concentrate on your hatred though, contemplate the reason that you hate them. Now think about spring and what new activities you're going to do now that the snow is gone. Take a mental vacation to a fantasy world built by your imagination. Spring is here and you're doing all of your favorite things. There are daisies popping out of the ground. Now imagine the person you hate is pushing them up. Check your wallet. While you were daydreaming I took all of your money and that person has now become me. Have a nice year chump!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

umm... interesting...