Monday, March 19, 2007

Day Twenty-eight: Green Day

Another green day has come and gone. It can easily be summed up by my picture, but with green beer instead of a golden lager. As far as I know I have no link to any Irish roots, but I'll celebrate them anyway for inventing whisky. I went out with some great people and met some great people. There was food, drinking and merry-making of all kinds. The Celtic music was kept to a minimum for which I am grateful. The night ended a little earlier than I had hoped, which is probably partly due to the cash machines going down around midnight(apparently across Canada). Also, one of my friends that is normally a total bitch was actually pleasant for half of the night. To quote an old adage, will wonders never cease?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. You called me pleasant.

Lorne L said...

hahaha, priceless