Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day Forty-five: St. Anger

Throughout my entire life I've only been angry a few times. I'm easy going and nothing seems to really bother me. Once in a while I'll get annoyed or frustrated, but quickly blow it off with a negative joke. This year however I seem to be getting angry more often and more easily. I assume everyone is lying to try to dissuade my anger, which only drives me to heightened levels of rage. Usually after a little while I can still let it go and move right past it. When I really think about it I find residual bitterness, which is beginning to accumulate. Maybe the reason is that I haven't had sex in a ridiculously long time or that only hideous beasts seem to be interested in me. I don't know, I'm not as omnipotent as I like to pretend. All I do know is that stagnation breeds change...eventually. Whether it be a butterfly emerging from a chrysalid or hay that spontaneously combusts, only time will tell.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Step 1: Find hooker
Step 2: Have sex with hooker (covered in saran wrap)
Step 3: Kill hooker. Saran wrap should make for tidy clean up.

There. Anger and sexual problems solved.

Lorne L said...

In one word...genius.

Tara said...

You know what would be awesome? Writing a new post...