Monday, January 29, 2007

Day Three: Mmmmm beer

I've recently rediscovered the art of drinking that I knew in my younger days. I don't get quite as inebriated as I used to and only drink once a week, but it's a vital part of my social life that's been vacant for too long. Due to the dwindling number of party-goers that I know, I've had to become more aggressive in my conscription of cohorts. We may be few, but our numbers are growing and we will rise to the challenge of music trivia. Every week we have to claw and fight for the right to retain our seating. Our network of alliances, coupled with the intelligence we collect(drunk people randomly shouting answers) will assure victory. If you're planning to bring the fight to us you'd better have at least a six pack of frosty malted bullets and twenty-six ounces of courage. Bring them all on, we shall prevail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.